Wednesday 26 November 2014

SMART GOALS


My goal is to overcome my laziness during my leisure time so that I could use the time well with beneficial things which could help me in my interview process to get into the university of choice to pursue with the medicine programme.


SPECIFIC:

I must do something that is beneficial during my free time such as reading the newspapers and browsing through the internet on world news and current problems revolving the countries and also read reading materials that could give me information about what is medicine all about. Reading all these reading materials would definitely help me  during my interview and selection process to the university of my choice.

MEASURABLE:

I want to improve my general knowledge skills by taking an initiative to read all different types of reading materials and hence, I should read up at least 2 or 3 different types of reading materials daily.

ATTAINABLE:

I believe if I put 100% effort in using my leisure time doing and reading beneficial reading materials, I would be able to pass my interview and selection process into the university of my choice with ease and thus,I would succeed to pursue my medical degree programme that I have been dreaming since I was young. All I have to do is to kick out my lazy attitude.

RELEVANT:

My goal is to pass my interview and selection process at my dream university and to be able to do so I should use my free time that I have now to increase my general knowledge.

TIME-BOUND:

I should take the chance I have now during my past-time to diligently read all different types of reading materials and spent at least 2 hours daily from early of December 2014 to the end of February 2015 to broaden my knowledge on current issues as the interview and selection process would be conducted at the end of February 2015 onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment