Wednesday 26 November 2014

REFLECTIVE ASSIGNMENT 2

   Throughout this one whole week of MPU 2 that was carried out from the 24th of November until the 28th of November 2014, I have learnt many interesting things about myself as I have discovered certain things from the task given and hence, would definitely help me on improving myself in the future.
 
   Firstly, I have learnt how to create a blog for the very first time for my E-Portfolio. Hence, the blog should be updated daily throughout that one whole week regarding the things learnt. Not only that, I have now know how to use a blog and I would continue writing on this blog even after I have ended this MPU 2 as I would be able to express myself and tell on what I have been doing daily.
 
   Group work was carried out as well during this MPU classes where we had to do a short play about the SWOT analysis task. I must say that my group members cooperated well together and all members participated in the play. All in all it was a great teamwork and the play that was conducted went on smoothly. I was really satisfied with the outcome!
 
   Besides, I have learnt a few key skills throughout this whole week. From the SWOT Analysis, I have identified what my weaknesses were and realized that I should try to overcome all of my weaknesses. For my strengths, I hope it would help me into entering my dream university as well as my dream course that is medicine.
 
   Going back to my SMART goals, I have identified one of my weaknesses and hence I'm setting a goal to overcome it. My goal is to overcome my laziness during my leisure time that I currently have now since my final exams are over and to use the time reading different types of beneficial reading materials. This plan is carried out so that I would pass my interview and selection process into the university of my choice and handle the process calmly and with ease. There is a high competition and limited seats are available in universities, therefore I should work really hard in reading all the reading materials regarding current issues happening worldwide and stuffs related to medicine so that I get a better view and perception about it as questions related to this is frequently asked during the interview process. Therefore, I should world extremely hard and have full dedication so that I could achieve my goal.
  
   Hence, I must not only say, but also provide action to achieve my goal. Thus, action plan was carried on based on my SMART goal. Action plan is a step-by-step plan based on my goal. It definitely helps me in planning what I should do to overcome my weakness and stay on the right track towards achieving my goal.
 
 
 
   I have definitely gained a lot  and understand more about my personal development. The activities and task conducted have opened my eye in realizing what I want in life and what I must do in order to achieve it.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment