Wednesday 26 November 2014

ACTION PLAN


   My goal that I want to focus on  right now is to overcome my laziness during my leisure time and use that time wisely.

   I would be able to overcome my laziness by doing beneficial things during my leisure time such as   reading different types of reading materials such as reading the newspapers, magazines, articles   regarding the current issues occurring in the world and reading materials about the medicine programme so that I could be able to increase my general knowledge and get a better view on what medicine is all about.

   The difficult things that might possibly happen if I work towards this goal is that I might find it boring when reading all these beneficial reading materials. Hence, I would give up half way and eventually not continue to reading all these reading materials, thus I would have problems answering the questions asked during the interview or selection process at the university of my choice.

   I should at least spend 2 hours daily to read the different types of reading materials at home or even at the nearby public libraries where there are many sources available there that could help me broaden my knowledge on the current issues and other things from the beginning of December 2014 to the end of February 2015.

  My support network that could help me in achieving my goal are my parents (motivating factor), the internet, teachers and books.

  The obstacles that would prevent me from achieving this goal are the distractions at home, the social media and hanging out too much time with my friends during my free time instead of using the time doing beneficial things that could help me overcome my laziness.

  Hence, to stay on the path of my goal, I should stay focus and put up a reminder in my room so that I would be able to motivate myself to work hard in overcoming my laziness during my leisure time and use that time well to prepare myself for the interview and selection process to the university of my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment