Sunday 23 November 2014

MY BIODATA


Heyy peeps!
I'm new at this 'bloggging' thing and created it for my MPU subject in college....



   I'm Aveeta Hareena Kaur. Nickname since young is 'Abi' and almost all of my friends call me that. I find it rather weird when anyone calls me by my first name. I'm 18 years old this year and soon to be 19 in two months time, that is on the 7th of January. Was born in Kuala Lumpur in my aunty's hospital (Roopi's Medical Centre) and currently staying in Shah Alam. I have an elder sister and a younger brother. Currently studying in Taylor's College Subang Jaya and going to complete my South Australian Matriculation (SAM) course at the end of this year. I enrolled into the accelerated intake where I had to complete this course within 8 months. I want to take up medicine after my pre-u course and have yet to decide where but I'm still applying to some of the uni's that offer the mbbs programme (and well it all depend on my ATAR right now). Love watching horror movies, revenge, gossip girl and carrie diaries.

   I have also identified my learning skills, where I'm an auditory and visual learner. Hence, I could improve my study habits by watching videos regarding the related topic on that particular subject that I am weak in, for example watching 'Educreations' videos created by the lecturers. Besides, I should do mind map and flow charts regarding the topics that I don't fully understand to help me visualize and understand better. I should also learn how to write down all the important notes when my lecturer is explaining in class so that I could review it later on when I'm doing my revision. Not only that, I could also bring a recorder to classes and record all the lecturers when the lecturer is explaining so that I would be able to listen to it when I'm revising at home.
 
   A personality test was conducted in my mpu class and from this test I have identified that I am more to a social person and my carrier could be related to helping people or a carrier that requires interaction with people. To me this result is highly accurate as I love interacting with people and love helping those in need. Therefore, my carrier choice from this could be a doctor, which I definitely would want to pursue my studies in. Through this personality test, I get to understand myself more.
 

Well that's all about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment